JUCO relies on the family blacksmithing traditions.
It was established in 1958 by Józef Światłoń. Later on, the Company was taken over by his sons, Janusz and Wiesław. Dynamic development of the Company commenced in the late 1980s and has lasted until present. It was then where we commenced production of several dozen types of manual tools. Having applied the best technology, we manufacture over 600 professionally made products in various versions. Meeting the needs of our customers, we have created three versions of tools: traditional, standard, lux. Traditional products are manufactured according to old technologies, of very good quality and at the lowest pricing interval. These are products for customers interested in high quality and traditional aesthetics....
zobacz więcej »
JUCO Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wolności 21
tel. 0048 12 2732030, 0048 12 2732351
fax. 0048 12 2732212